Get preapproved for a mortgage free– before you shop for your new home – and get more bargaining power.
The benefits of a preapproval:
- Determine your affordable price range
- Know the range of affordability greatly aides your new home search.
- Shows you are a serious buyer
- Having a pre-approval gives you the added leverage when buying a home.
- Makes your offer more attractive
- Sellers know that a pre-approval means you are ready to buy
Talking to a licensed Loan Officer is an important step to getting the right mortgage loan. Every borrower is different and a Loan Officer knows which questions to ask in order to best match you with the right loan and monthly payment
Our most popular mortgage loan options for first-time home buyers
- FHA Mortgage Loans
Purchase your home with only 3.5% down. Closing costs can be a gift from a relative!
- 30 Year Fixed Mortgage Loans
Our most popular mortgage. Get a low payment and the security your rate won’t change for the life of your loan.
- VA Mortgage Loans
No down payment, no PMI and flexible credit requirements make the VA loan a top choice for veterans and active military members. Just testing for the webinar.